Contact Us Today
"*" indicates required fields
Common Reasons for Extracting the Teeth
Extracting a tooth is typically reserved as a last measure for teeth that can’t be otherwise treated. Some of the reasons we may recommend a tooth extraction include:
- Infected teeth that won’t respond to root canal therapy.
- Damaged, cracked, or broken teeth.
- Teeth that are impeding the alignment or development of the other teeth (such as the wisdom teeth).
- Teeth with advanced tooth decay that can’t be treated with fillings or other restorations.
- Teeth that need to be removed in order for orthodontic treatment to be effective.
When was your last visit?